- ICE (Institute for Education Sciences) courses:
- 2018 Round table on "Autonomy, AI and robotics: technical aspects of human control" organized by ICRC (INTERNATIONAL COMMITTEE OF THE RED CROSS) in the context of debates about autonomous weapon systems. Geneva (Switzerland). June 7-8th, 2018.
- 2018 Round table on "Ethical Issues in AI for Health" within the Joint Workshop on AI for Health at the 17th International Joint Conference on Autonomous Agents and Multi-Agent Systems. July 10th-15th 2018. Stockholm, Sweden.
- 2018 Round table on "Convergència de Tecnologies: biotecnologia, intel.ligència artificial , neurociència i nanotecnologia (Convergence of Technologies: Biotechnology, Artificial Intelligence, neuroscience, and nanotechnology)" within the 2nd Day of reflection on ethics and biotechnology organised in Vic on May the 9th 2018.
- 2017 Attendance to meetings of the "Group of Governmental Experts of the High Contracting Parties to the Convention on Prohibitions or Restrictions on the Use of Certain Conventional Weapons Which May Be Deemed to Be Excessively Injurious or to Have Indiscriminate Effects" in the context of CCW (Convention on Certain Conventional Weapons) from the UNODA (United Nations Office for Disarmement Affairs). Geneva (Switzerland). November 13-17th, 2017.
- 2010 Presentation entitled "Peer review" como medida de calidad en la comunidad científica" within a professional event devoted to Quality in SW projects (ttle: "Oficina CIO: Herramientas para la gestión de la calidad") organised in Barcelona on April the 22nd 2010 by Birchman group and JustInMind.
- Gen 2001- Dec. 2003 Research Manager at iSOCOLab (innovation department at iSOCO http://www.isoco.com/)
- Gen 2003 - Dec 2003 involved in (iSOCO's researcher in charge of) the IST European Project: SimWeb, Exploring Innovative eBusiness Models using Multi-Agent Simulation.
- 13-14 Nov 2003 Participation in the seminar and round table "Ready4Growth" dedicated to e-content entrepreneurs and organized by 'Barcelona Activa' and 'oneLondon business initiatives for an inclusive capital'.
- Sept 2000 - Febr 2003 involved in the IST European Project: IBROW, An Intelligent Brokering Service for Knowledge-Component Reuse on the Wold Wide Web.
- May 2002: Attendance to the course "Workshop de Ventas" provided by BOSEL (Human Resources Consultants)
- May-June 2001: Attendance to the course "Técnicas de Comunicación para optimizar la capacidad de persuadir" provided by BOSEL (Human Resources Consultants)
- May 2001: Robotics Seminar at the Jaume I University, Castelló (Spain).
WAI's home page